Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wecome to Anubis™️ Community Forum... Please enjoy your stay Wink
OFFICIAL OPENING DATE: KO4U Server is NOW opens!

History of Anubis

Go down 
+7
McOra
BeeBoo
Borgi
ChaosGod
Argonautz
IVIR48
Moon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Legendary Anubis
Legendary Anubis

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 4:08 pm

History Of Anubis (still WIP... edits ongoing) ~ by MoonRising

Anubis in MYKO

Anubis was originally a subclan of a top clan in MYKO then called Chevalier (at one time renamed to Praetorian) in the server called "Adonis". Chevalier was the top clan at the time led by Takashi. After a certain time Chevalier was disbanded due to some top players being banned for reasons i forget.

With the top clan disbanded, the subclan soon followed. I then talked to then Wat3va (Mike) about reforming and for history sake we chose to remake Anubis but with a new group of people and some remaining players from the top clan. It was made up mostly of players from Penang at the time (70%). The clan started owning again. Wat3va was the CL and Moon was Asst. The goal was to have a small strong close knit clan hence starting off Anubis's legacy of being "family".

MyKO Management one day decided to combine servers, i believe the other called Cypher+Adonis. The new server was called XYDONIS. With the merge we took in some other players as well who grew to be Anubis family.

Along the way came many Anubis old timers like Blueyyy, McNugget, Nemomagic, Ora, etc (will edit/add more names soon). Anubis was the first clan in MYKO to kill isiloon with a technique learnt from China. We took isiloon for 2 months before other clans knew. Anubis consisted of about 15-20 players (small strong family)

After some time Wat3v4 and some other founders quited KO and Moon reformed Anubis with the same people.

Anubis was also one of the first two clans to use Ventrilo during PK. Many times were called cheats because of our PK style. (e.g. 5 rogues spiking a warrior at the same exact moment) Those were the days. One thing about Anubis is that we were protective over our interest in MYKO therefore some saw the clan as arrogant. But fact was we need to take care of our own. At a later point in time we gave up isiloon slots to clans who we had friends in, Underworld, Reapers, etc

MYKO management one day decided to announce that MYKO will be end of lifed due to bad support from the Koreans. Many quited. I retired for 1-3 years i forget....

Anubis in LSKO

This started with Blueyyy pestering me and some others to come play in a server "just for fun". SO we did and found some old players from MYKO. Most of the MYKO players stuck to each other at the time. I decided to remake Anubis with Babylicious but we took in most of the MYKO players as most of us had the same style of PK. COnsisted of ex Anubis, Reapers, AC, Mango, Reunion, etc and other top clans from MYKO. Zenocide, Vulpina, Ziinc, Nemo, Blueyyy, Wingo, GPMagician, Hansamu, Fondia and (to be edited later with more names) others were part of the original clan.

Initially in LSKO, people hated us, called us cheats, noobs, hackers, glitchers etc for no reason. I guess they didn't know us at that time. Daily i had pms to my character calling us "cowards, cheaters, noobs, etc etc". We were there just for fun so we remained civil about it. Not returning flames, etc. Soon as more people got to know us we made new friends which eventually evolved to what Anubis is today.

Beeboo and Argonaut started playing KO and started getting addicted. They now play as what Baby and I used to play... addicted Smile

I (and Baby) have since quite LSKO due to our work schedule and travel and passed the baton to Ora. He has a new team leading (with Argo) the new Anubis now. Wish you all good luck.

Before i end the story i have to say sorry if i offended anyone in the clan or past clans. Being a CL you have to be strict as holding a clan together is extremely hard. We have people coming and going so that's normal but remember that Anubis is always "family" so i hope the new leaders will continue the spirit of Anubis....

p.s. this is an incomplete history. will edit more when i have time....

Last edited by Moon on Mon 20 Apr 2009, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IVIR48
Anubis Member
Anubis Member

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 10:03 pm

Thank Nick for tell use Anubis History
hope Nick can join back use Anubis Clan door is awlys open waiting u come back

Thank...
Back to top Go down
Argonautz
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Argonautz

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 10:36 am

Wow Moon!, great job! Keep up the good work on the history Razz
Back to top Go down
ChaosGod
Anubis Member
Anubis Member
ChaosGod

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 11:10 am

Cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Borgi
Anubis Member
Anubis Member
Borgi

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009, 4:33 am

Great Job Moon Smile Thank You Beeboo as though me invite to the clan.
Back to top Go down
BeeBoo
Anubis Member
Anubis Member
BeeBoo

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009, 9:17 pm

Wow! That's a great story, Moon.. thanks for sharing it as I've never played MYKO Smile
Coming June will be my 1 year of playing KO... Very Happy YEAY!! I've survived 2 wipes!! Razz

Borgi, you're welcome.. Nice to have you back in our Anubis family... Very Happy

And Ora, keep the spirit going!! You can do it!! Very Happy

History of Anubis Beeboosig-1
Back to top Go down
ChaosGod
Anubis Member
Anubis Member
ChaosGod

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 5:24 pm

I was in Chevaliar in myko, but the leader is HeroRogue...
Back to top Go down
McOra
Clan Assist
Clan Assist

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 2:01 am

yeah and herorogue was my assassin in myko. it was a fake chevelier clan that i cre8ted for fun...

History of Anubis GuardTowerSigr
Back to top Go down
ChaosGod
Anubis Member
Anubis Member
ChaosGod

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 1:39 am

Hahaz, but clan is cool since u've got lotsa nps Razz
Me, Satoshi Shin, Mindcast, r all loyal ass in that clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fang_3000
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 6:54 pm

i love boys
Back to top Go down
McOra
Clan Assist
Clan Assist

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 1:57 am

ah i know you. Fang_3000 = McNugg3t.

ps: he's gay. NO, SERIOUSLY gay. watch ur backs..

haha get it watch ur backs? haha
Back to top Go down
Moon
Legendary Anubis
Legendary Anubis

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 2:28 am

chaos i meant the original chevalier.. very long time ago.. during F2P period before P2P in myko Smile

wow. the singapore gays r here. nugget i cant rmember the old anubis ppl lol.. wanted to put in the story.. anyways post what u remember.

p.s. sorry busy lately so i check once a while only.. reply msgs when i'm on

p.s.s. ORA is gay

p.s.s.s have fun whichever svr u guys play on
Back to top Go down
BaByLiCiOuS
Legendary Anubis
Legendary Anubis

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 4:32 pm

Ola to all the GAY Anubises.. MUAHAHA Razz

Haiz, reading Moon's written history of MYKO makes me SAD Sad Sad Sad as i really missed the old MYKO days.

My part of History (A kinda long one) Rolling Eyes
I started playing MYKO since beta (before p2p) in Cypher server. Was playing KO for bout 5 yrs (few quitting moments off and on). I was human (lady warrior) named _BABY_ and my first clan was Hagakure and when haga disbanded, i joined theReapers and soon, was 'promoted' to clan asst. I had alot of fun PKing with Anubis ppl (Moon_Rising, Blueyyy, Nemo, Nugget) & was on Anubis vent everyday but only joined Anubis after the ending of MYKO announcement as i stayed loyal to my clan/clannies even after reapers disbanded (towards the end) as it doesnt matter anymore.

I still remember being an addict those days, I would stay up all night in a macro party and being the only warrior, guarding the whole party from lurers while the rest go to sleep and then wake them up again (phone) after server restart (6.30am) to start the macro sessions again. I even had much fun learning turkish during macro days. Very Happy aga, nasilsin bugun, beni bufflar misim. Saol (bro, how are u today. Buff me pls. thank u)

Full Time PK sessions started immediately after. I would sit infront of the PC 18 hours a day PKing (seriously, my dad even tot i was taking drugs in the room) affraid Some of the usual PK buddies think i was crazy for seeing me in bowl every morning, afternoon, night even midnight. My highest NP earned in a mth was 146k and ofcoz, my sleep time went haywired.

When they announced a Nation transfer, 3 top human clans xfered to Orc (Knightmare,Anubis,Reapers) and human nation shatered (for awhile). I was reluctant to xfer to Orc BECAUSE I WAS A BEAUTIFUL LADY WARRIOR Crying or Very sad but i had no choice as my whole clan was going. Can u imagine a green barbarian orc warrior with _BABY_ on top of its head? Embarassed Ofcoz all the PK buddies were laughing at me. I had to purchase a name change scroll with E-points (RM100) just to rename to BaByLiCiOuS. silent silent

Ahhh.. History on Isiloon days. The sessions for Reapers were 1 svr at 7am and 1 svr at 7pm, Mango/Seed was S1 and S2 at 2am. Anubis was 1 svr 7am, S1 and S2 at 3pm and 1 svr at 7pm. Being online 18 hours aday and clan asst, i was put incharged of the isiloon drop list (stress). My daily activities were according to isi timing. I had to call (phone) for isi sessions and even help to settle arguements over isi drops (Duhz) as my CL was inactive for sometime as he had to study for his exams.

Anubis at that time were nasty and arrogant. They would sit and watch us Reapers taking isi (when not enough AP) AND NOT HELPING out Evil or Very Mad. At times, they even took our isi when we were late. Laughing (hehe.. sorry dear) Well, thats how Anubis keep their name up and was able to be the only 1 clan who basically 'control' Isiloon. (Its not easy being the most popular clan in MYKO be it the good way or bad) Other clans had to ask permission from Anubis if they could take even 1 session of isiloon and ofcoz the answer would be NO.

Few mth later, when other top clans were furious as they could not take isi, there were war in the dungeon. (Losing 5% of exp was a great big deal during those days as gaining 1% means 1 hour manualing stone golem in cz). After a few fighting sessions, GM decided to removed Isiloon from MYKO. WHAT A RELIEF!! No more stress over isiloon. From that day on, no more enemies and all are PK buddies. ~Happy Ending~ cheers cheers

Last edited by BaByLiCiOuS on Fri 15 May 2009, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McOra
Clan Assist
Clan Assist

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 12:37 am

aiseh power post. i cant post my myko history or sure com hang lol. i think i got 91846918631730127301731031 myko characters that were lvled to lvl45 50 before i made another 1273918640170123 chars then i started playing seriously with 1 character lol.
Back to top Go down
BaByLiCiOuS
Legendary Anubis
Legendary Anubis

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 11:55 am

Hihi GAY ORAAAAAAAAAAAA.. Long time no chat.. How are u?

Yea, just a lil bit of history telling lo since im free in the office. MYKO days are something i will never forget as i really had much fun during those times and got to know alot of friends. It was the best game i have played so far (besides CS days).

I really hope another company would host MYKO again or have a new game with similar PK method but i dont think that would happen. Laughing

I really wanna play KO again but im really sick of Private Servers. (u know what i mean)
Anyway, Hope u guys have fun just as i had in the past.

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Argonautz
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Argonautz

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 12:43 pm

WOW! Babylicious,

That's the most colourful post i ever seen in any forums !!

and as Ora said... "power post!" lol!
Back to top Go down
BaByLiCiOuS
Legendary Anubis
Legendary Anubis

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 1:04 pm

Wah! your 'colourful' really very colourful lor. Very nice.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McOra
Clan Assist
Clan Assist

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 1:52 pm

get nick to host then lol
Back to top Go down
wing
Anubis Member
Anubis Member

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 9:22 pm

Ora is gay!!!!
Back to top Go down
McOra
Clan Assist
Clan Assist

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 9:27 am

go die pls
Back to top Go down
BaByLiCiOuS
Legendary Anubis
Legendary Anubis

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 4:32 pm

wing wing~~~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeeBoo
Anubis Member
Anubis Member
BeeBoo

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 3:21 pm

Baby ah,
nooDie says he misses you, ask you come play RKO ler..
Back to top Go down
Moon
Legendary Anubis
Legendary Anubis

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:22 pm

i login to continue my story but i cant remember... forgetful liao haha. anyway just spam..
Back to top Go down
BeeBoo
Anubis Member
Anubis Member
BeeBoo

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 11:19 pm

Moonie the forgetful forum spamzorz! Razz
Back to top Go down
Blueyyy
Legendary Anubis
Legendary Anubis

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 5:03 pm

i will post tonite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

History of Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of Anubis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anubis™ :: History of Anubis™-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com