Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wecome to Anubis™️ Community Forum... Please enjoy your stay Wink
OFFICIAL OPENING DATE: KO4U Server is NOW opens!

History of Anubis

Go down 
+7
McOra
BeeBoo
Borgi
ChaosGod
Argonautz
IVIR48
Moon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blueyyy
Legendary Anubis
Legendary Anubis

History of Anubis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 11:38 pm

Since the two of them had talked about Anubis history, let me share a bit of Anubis items and pk hunting.

Items had always been very important in KO. The better your items, the better you can pk. When I first joined Anubis, I do not even know what a boss looks like in Eslant. I was then a rogue. Then, I began to follow in boss hunts, diligently camping boss spots at desert, swamp, dts, snow. Anubis had always emphasized on teamwork and cooperation and these were brought down to items sharing. All items were handed over to the clan leader, aka Mike, to give out fairly to clannies who are active in helping to PK and boss hunts. Some of the important clan loots include Iron Neck, Iron Belt, Skele Belt, ROL, ROC. These are basically the few which we favoured on, rest were treated as rubbish.. and anyone in the party can just share it out or take it if they want. We trusted one another.

Of course, this was Eslant and cz boss hunts. When it comes to isiloon, it is just as Baby said, but let me elaborate on the items sharing. Its all fair and square, people who came and helped out in isiloon gets their items very fast. Basically it was me, nemo, moon, mike, r3, desmond, lordxander, batmanreturns, nugget, ora who shared out the loots very fast. The rest of the clannies, for some reason or so.. weren't so keen as it was very stressful to fight for isiloon.

All these huntings helped us to improved our items tremendously. From +0s.. slowly become +2s +3s.

Then, it is the cz pking. I remembered when Anubis first got its red cape, we went round the bowl 1 round and killed off every single pro humans. It was simply unstoppable. Our pk parties usually consist of a mage (nemo), 1 or 2 priest, 2 or 3 warriors, and all assasins. The technique was simple, once a target is called of in vent, all sins and warriors go for him or her till he die or /town. And we moved on to the next target. Of course, mage tping was very vital.

Will add on more things in my memory later on Smile
Back to top Go down
McOra
Clan Assist
Clan Assist

PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 4:15 pm

heh he blueyyy called me ora Smile

i regret giving ppl my handphone number during myko, coz SOME ppl would >>>>

3am - Blueyyy "hello ora.. isi isi isi"

4am - Blueyyy" ora wake up come rezz me"

8am - late for school

1pm - detention
Back to top Go down
wing
Anubis Member
Anubis Member

PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 4:33 pm

cos u r the great noahia Razz
Back to top Go down
McOra
Clan Assist
Clan Assist

PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 12:06 am

eh gay why never login.. u and hans never see liao..
Back to top Go down
wing
Anubis Member
Anubis Member

PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 12:46 pm

login bo lang...lazy login la...
Back to top Go down
Blueyyy
Legendary Anubis
Legendary Anubis

PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 5:48 pm

is called naohia.. not ora la
Back to top Go down
Argonautz
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Argonautz

PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 10:59 am

McOra wrote:
heh he blueyyy called me ora History of Anubis - Page 2 Icon_smile

i regret giving ppl my handphone number during myko, coz SOME ppl would >>>>

3am - Blueyyy "hello ora.. isi isi isi"

4am - Blueyyy" ora wake up come rezz me"

8am - late for school

1pm - detention

HAHAHAHAHA !! DAMN FUNNY! History of Anubis - Page 2 Lol

I hope it doesn't happen on me Razz

3am - McAnus: "Argo, come come invasion, need prz"

4am - McAnus: "Ok invasion end liao... can go sleep d"

10am - Late for work

3pm - Received warning letter from employer

Rest of the day.... MOODY!

HAHAHAHAHAHA !
Back to top Go down
Argonautz
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Argonautz

PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:13 pm

(continuing in pictorial format from where MoonRising left off.... but 1st some Foreword)

Foreword

It's been exactly 1 year and 3 months since I started playing KO at LSKO. I was exposed to it much earlier by BeeBoo, Babylicious and MoonRising, however I was not interested nor understand how people could spend hours in front of a PC playing this game.... until 1 fine day.... I got nothing better else to do but to give it a try... just like drug.... don't try else you'll get "addicted" to it History of Anubis - Page 2 Icon_razz

Argonaut (without the z) started off his life as a warrior...

History of Anubis - Page 2 Argonbeebooo
My 1st pic with BeeBoo @ LSKO

History of Anubis - Page 2 3

History of Anubis - Page 2 2

However after 1 round of server wipe on 20th Sept 08, Argonaut wanted to repent all his sin for killing orcs by becoming a Priest under the apprenticeship of MoonRising. Hence, Argonautz was born under Karus nation.

History of Anubis - Page 2 Anubisnjonny

1 month after server wipe on Oct 08, MoonRising, Babylicious and some others have "semi retired" from LSKO. And the baton of Anubis leadership was passed to McOra aka GuardTower....

Anubis History Part II

2 months after the server wipe on Nov 08, McOra remade clan Anubis to become AdventChildren under El-Morad nation.

History of Anubis - Page 2 Ac-group-1

We had fun participating on Xmas events....

History of Anubis - Page 2 Cursed-santa-1

However 1 month later on Dec 08, there were rumours of another server wipe..... That did not bother us as we remade clan again.... back to Anubis on Xmas day by nation transfer to Karus History of Anubis - Page 2 Icon_smile

This's our New Year 2009 greeting clan picture....

History of Anubis - Page 2 Anubisnewyear

The rumours of a server wipe lasted till March 09.... by then we were all tired of LSKO.... and we took our final clan pictures @ LSKO (end Feb 09) before server wiped on 31st March 2009....

History of Anubis - Page 2 Anubis-grp1

History of Anubis - Page 2 Anubis-grp3

History of Anubis - Page 2 Anubis-grp7

Just before LSKO was wiped on 31st March 09, we tried out Dot's PK server called Project PK Server (LSKO side project). However, this is the only picture I have... of me with the best gear ever for prz. Undefeatable Leonard and GAB Blessing Shield (best shield for prz).

History of Anubis - Page 2 Argoprojectpk2

History of Anubis - Page 2 Argoprojectpk1

This is our clan list on 31st March 09.

History of Anubis - Page 2 Anubisclanlist-310309

We were rank No.1 History of Anubis - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

History of Anubis - Page 2 Anubisclanranking-310309

And some of us made it to the Top 50 User Ranking (picture show only 46 ranks due to space constrain).

History of Anubis - Page 2 LSKOUserRanking-310309

After LSKO, most of us began the search for other KO servers.... Hell Razor KO, OurKO, Rising4Chaos KO, Unique KO and back to OurKO.

To be continue.... Part III: Anubis The Next Generation.... coming soon....

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Anubis   History of Anubis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of Anubis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anubis™ :: History of Anubis™-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com